Monday, December 12, 2011

Can I play GTA IV with my laptop?

My Sony Vaio Laptop (VGN-NR330E) has a Mobile Intel (R) 965 Express Family Chipset. I know it is not powerful enough to play GTA IV. But is there any way I can play without upgrading my video card? If not, how can I change my video card to a one that supports playing GTA IV. And, what kind of video card do you recommend. (would external video cards help?)Can I play GTA IV with my laptop?
I play GTA IV on that video chipset without a problem, although I have slightly more RAM and a better processor.



I've never had an issue.Can I play GTA IV with my laptop?
I wouldn't think you'd be able to. I would recommend getting a NVIDIA graphics card. I would also want to try and get a good amount of ram and a good processor.
well well, i have played gta iv on laptop, but that was with radeon hd 512 mb 3d card, so your current card would burn when playing this game, what you can do is an external 3d card, thats the only solution, keep in mind get a min pixel shader 4 and min 512 mb 3d card

No comments:

Post a Comment