Monday, December 12, 2011

How do i change the settings on my camera or the memory card so videos play in Windows media player?

I have a Kodak EasyShare CX7430. When i go to watch a video that i shot it opens in QuickTime Player. I would LOVE it if I could change so the video's would open in Windows media player.How do i change the settings on my camera or the memory card so videos play in Windows media player?
In win media player go to Tools at the top%26gt;options%26gt;file types and select all file types, apply and ok. Now your movies should open in win media player.



If not you will need to go into options for quicktime and disable that file type which is .AVI



And yes win media player DOES play avi's.How do i change the settings on my camera or the memory card so videos play in Windows media player?
you could just make your windows media player your default media player. i use vlc player, but I believe any player (quicktime, wmp, vlc, etc..) can all be set as your default.



also, if you have an outdated windows media player, go download a newer version.

No comments:

Post a Comment