Monday, December 12, 2011

Graphics card?

Ok, I have a few questions about graphics/video cards.



1) Is it possible to change the graphics/video card in my laptop to a better, more powerful one?

2) Can I do it myself, or should I take the laptop to a computer shop and have them do it?

3) How much do poweful graphics/video cards cost?

4) Can anyone give me some links to really good cards?



P.S. The new card needs to be powerful enough to run games like The Sims 2 and ALL of the expansion and stuff packs, World Of Warcraft.. etc etc. All those really high def games that need a good card.Graphics card?
1.) very few laptops have video cards that can be changed out, so most likely (95% positive) no.

2, 3, and 4.) see above.



You don't need a brand new video card to run WoW or The sims 2. A laptop with a nvidia Geforce 8400G will run them just fine.
  • domain web hosting
  • programming
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment