Monday, December 12, 2011

Graphic's Card Change Problem?

Hi there.



I'm am thinking of upgrade my video card to this:

http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Component



Atm I have the nooby Intel 865G and was thinking of how to change it.



I need help on how to like take stuff out and put in. The PSUis 250W (dont ask me to buy a new one) and is that ok.



I think I should start off in device manager right?Graphic's Card Change Problem?
Go into control panel/Add remove programs and remove your old graphics card or onboard video graphics drivers. Shutdown the computer and unplug it. Take the old video card out or just install your new card and reboot the system. Now you can install your graphics drivers for the new card... After it installs it should ask to restart computer and after restarting you should be good to go...Graphic's Card Change Problem?
*-Suggest: If You Have A Issus (Problem) I Think You Must Get The Right Driver For Your Card Some Times Stupid Persones Put The Driver CD Of

The Device For Other Versions.



*-Solve: Simply Go To Its Web Site And Get The Right Driver.

Good Luck :)
  • get fake nails off
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment