Friday, November 19, 2010

Can I make my video card better on my Toshiba Satelite 5200 801?

Hello, there, my friends. i write from Georgia, the country, and my english is really bad, but I hope, that you'll understand me, all of you. So, how you understood, I have Toshiba Satelite 5200 801, that has only 64 mb on the video card adapter. I know, that the notebooks can't change the video adapters, but I hope, that you can help me. Please, if there is any way, to change an adapter and not a computer, help me. I really hope in you. Please, once more, help me anyone!!! I am waiting for your answer.Can I make my video card better on my Toshiba Satelite 5200 801?
Nah... you just can't really do it in notebooks that easily. The money you'd usually spend buying a new GPU for your laptop and getting it installed is usually more than it's worth. Sorry, no.
  • games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment