Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can i increase the memory of my ipod video with out changing the memory card?

my friend claims he can increase his ipod video from (30) to (60) gig without changing the memory cardHow can i increase the memory of my ipod video with out changing the memory card?
first of all, there is no ';memory card'; in the video iPods, it uses an internal 2.5'; hard drive. By memory card you are implying that the iPod Video uses Flash Memory (which it doesn't) There is absolutely no way to increase the 30GB to a 60GB without having to open up the iPod and replace the hard drive for the higher capacity one. Even if you can ';hack'; the internal HD so that it belives it is of a higher capacity, I haven't seen a lot of that going around, and the most you could probably get is a 4KB increase in space. Therefore, your comrade lies.



-Disappointing I know, but its the truth ;-)How can i increase the memory of my ipod video with out changing the memory card?
yeah...tell me how that turns out
There is no wat to do that. You need to get a bigger ';memory card'; in the iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment