Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i change the setting on my graphics card?

I downloaded the latest drivers on my computer for my video card... now the graphics are horrible before they were perfect how do i configure them to the right settings? now everything is very blurry with and almost like theres either an orange, black or white cloud over everything depending on the picture any help would be apreciated thanksHow do i change the setting on my graphics card?
start-control panel-double click display-settings-addvanced-troubleshoot-鈥?acceleration-slide to lower setting-then un check box(ENABLE WRITE combining)-apply-ok repeat till you get the setting that works best for you.i mean by each time lowering the slide each time.and if have to put on lowest setting abd run till you find problem with new driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment