Sunday, November 21, 2010

Does anyone know how I can change a video file from Quicktime to Windows Media?

I have a Spanish video project and I'm trying to put it on a cd.



well I did but it turns out that the computers at my school dont have Quicktime. So, I need to find a way to save it from Windows Media Player.



I don't have the original card from the camera we recorded it on(a regular digital camera...if that matters..) but i have the cd of the video saved in Quicktime.



thanks for the help!Does anyone know how I can change a video file from Quicktime to Windows Media?
use video converter software.....i use WinAvi myselfDoes anyone know how I can change a video file from Quicktime to Windows Media?
computers at my school



here's the rub!! you CAN'T download/install converters without school permission [ which they will NOT grant ]
.avi/using QT Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment