Sunday, November 21, 2010

How did my techie guy connect the LCD to the monitor without a video card?

My techie guy came over today and connected the computer to the LCD TV with some wires but he did not install anything on the computer so how did he manage to do this? I am wondering how he did it since I though you will need to install or change settings or something......How did my techie guy connect the LCD to the monitor without a video card?
'Dear Sweet Girl'; Your technical guy connected VGA out from your CPU to VGA input your LCD TV. Which your VGA card already has sufficient driver to work when you pc was instelled operating system. Now you are looking to have dual connector for your monitor as well as LCD TV. I am finding information for that. I know it is quite easy with laptops but desktop has bit confusion.How did my techie guy connect the LCD to the monitor without a video card?
it just needs a cable to connect to the tv, that's all.

but w/o a videocard... i dunno, i think that's not possible....maybe...



in connecting the pc to tv, all you need is a cable, even with other monitors or projectors.



and best answers!
Need computer specs.





SW
everything is already installed in windows and the video card.
most lcd tv's have a video input, just like your normal computer monitor.....all he had to do was connect a video cable to your current output from the computer and the was done...the software recognizes the device and you have your screen.
by computer

No comments:

Post a Comment