Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change BIOS setting For My Video Card On my Toshiba Satellite A45 S120?

I have a Toshiba A45 S120 and i'm trying to change the BIOS settings for my video card... (i want to add some more shared memory to this card...) I HAVE dont this on my SONY Vaio... But for some strange reason it doesnt have anything about Video card settings on the Toshiba BIOS... Please help... (if there is something i have to do) and please dont say it's impossile.. because i successfully did this to my SONY vaio

My video card is an integrated Intel Chip... the VAIO had an ATI mobility card... anyways.. any help you can give me or any questions... please... let me know!!!How do I change BIOS setting For My Video Card On my Toshiba Satellite A45 S120?
try f1, f2 or esc, keep pressing after pushed the power button, don't really know this for toshiba laptops.



but since your video card is integrated, not sure if your can change the shared memory in bios. cuz normally the laptop would control itself if the it has shared memory for graphic memory, and it depends on how much your RAM is available to be shared (of course it has a max limit)



good luck with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment