Friday, November 19, 2010

My computer says it has legacy video card but we actually have Nvidia, what the matter, how do I change it?

So is there a way to change it, or I mean what happened, you see I have had this computer built and the person that made it said we should have Nvidia on there, also I know the person so he wouldn't lie on purpose, so what is going on?My computer says it has legacy video card but we actually have Nvidia, what the matter, how do I change it?
You most probably do have an nVidia video card but it is an older card.



More than likely Windows was not able to properly identify the card and you will need to download the latest drivers for it.



Download Aida32 from Majorgeeks website and install it. Run Aida32 and there is a good chance it will identify your video. You can then go to nVidia's website and download the latest drivers for the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment