Friday, November 19, 2010

Game says my video card doesn't create a depth buffer?

I was playing a game I'd purchased called Turbo Pizza. I needed to reformat my hard drive, so I did, and when I reinstalled Turbo Pizza, it game me the following error:



';Sorry, your video card doesn't meet the games requirements. The game requires the depth buffer to be supported to run.';



The thing is, I was able to play the game just fine before I reformatted my hard drive. Now it won't work. What changed? I reinstalled the video drivers that I had before....How do I make it work?Game says my video card doesn't create a depth buffer?
Did you install the latest version of DirectX for your operating system?

You have an a link to download it on this page.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspGame says my video card doesn't create a depth buffer?
I have currently just had this error message when trying to load the game. I have installed the Direct x 10. as well as uninstalled and reinstalled my viedo card..

any other suggestions?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment