Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to convert VGA monitor to work with DVI video card?

I have a DVI memory card but my monitor is one of the old ones and it is VGA. Is there a way for me to change this to work. Or is there a specific adapter I can use? I just bought one (package says DVI to VGA adapter) but its the wrong one. Does anybody know the correct adapter I should be using?How to convert VGA monitor to work with DVI video card?
If you bought a separate video card, from XFX or EVGA, etc. it should have came with one. There is also a cable for them. I'd go for an adapter if I were you, it's cheaper and smaller, so when you don't need it, you can put it in a box with no hassle.How to convert VGA monitor to work with DVI video card?
You need a MALE DVI to a FEMALE AVG adapter

No comments:

Post a Comment