Friday, November 19, 2010

Is this guy using video editing to do his card trick?

I know this guy from school, and I've seen him do some pretty cool (but relatively simple) card tricks in person, but I think he might be using video editing in his video to change the color of the deck.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnF3bNhau



I know he says he doesn't use any video editing, but what do you think?



If he didn't use video editing, how do you think he did it?Is this guy using video editing to do his card trick?
I think it was legitimate, as there can be a few different ways that can be done. I can see how it could have been caused by the bicycle cards friction trick, but that's all I'm going to give away. ;-)Is this guy using video editing to do his card trick?
It looks legit. He probably was switching the cards while he was hiding them with his hand. Classic misdirection illusion. He's good though.
I think it is def legit...



although there is a possibility it was edited I highly doubt it.
This is totally real.



I do not know of any program that could do something like that, and even if I did know of one, I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to change the color of the cards. I can totally see how he did it, but I'm sure there is no video editing involved. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment