Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I recently purchased a Dell Inspiron online, and I changed my video card at the last minute, will this help!!!

I originally got it with the integrated graphics card that it came with..but after asking people on here about it, I was told that I needed a stand alone card. So I payed the extra 60 bucks and had an ATI Radeon 128MB video card added. My other stats on the computer are:



Inspiron 530,Intel Core2 Duo processor E4500 (2.20GHz ,800FSB) w/Dual Core Technology and 2MB cache



2GB DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz



128MB ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO



320GB Serial ATA 2 Hard Drive (7200RPM)



How much difference will it make that I changed out the video card from an intregrated one to the one I have now?



All I'm using this for is photoshop, Sims games, internet surfing, and music.



Thanks,I recently purchased a Dell Inspiron online, and I changed my video card at the last minute, will this help!!!
Yes! A 2400 is a huge performance upgrade from integrated graphics. A very noticeable one, especially when working with Photoshop and playing games such as The Sims.
  • pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment