Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Can my Mercury KOB KT266 AFDSX mainboard support a newPCI video card like GeForce7300 with DDR2 or higher?

I tried to check the internet site of the manufacturer of my mainboard but i cannot acces the page.My mainboard is kind of old and I want to upgrade the processor and install more RAM inside and change the video card to a better one coz i want2play some of the latest PC games which ask for more resources. If i buy a GeForce 7300 with 512MB of RAM inside or higher will it work on my mainboard? How about the frequency ...will it work only up to 266 Mh or as high as the video card is made for?I have an AGP slot and PCI slots for the new video card anyway. Is there any other better video card for my mainboard? Thanx for answering me. See yaCan my Mercury KOB KT266 AFDSX mainboard support a newPCI video card like GeForce7300 with DDR2 or higher?
Your mainboard CAN NOT use pci-express card that you mention in the title. PCI is not PCI-express.(PCI-e) You need to change it to newer board. AGP Graphic Card does not have a higher performance than GeForce 6800.Can my Mercury KOB KT266 AFDSX mainboard support a newPCI video card like GeForce7300 with DDR2 or higher?
well just to let you know ATI came out with a their 1000 series cards and their direct x10 cards for AGP slot and which will blow away anything nvidia has for a pci slot.
  • advice on meeting people
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment