Saturday, November 13, 2010

Can someone tell me how to change my video card on my PC..?

I have a Toshiba Satalite Notebook with a 32MB vid card. Can i change it?Can someone tell me how to change my video card on my PC..?
Depending on the specific model . . . and what Toshiba may have for a better card that would fit.

So maybe possible but probably NOT cost effective.Can someone tell me how to change my video card on my PC..?
nope you cant, its a laptop, cant change those, its built in
its built into the motherboard
Laptop GPU's are not upgradeable, there are some exceptions to this rule.
nope. its built in.
You can't change a video card on a notebook computer. The Video Card is built into the motherboard itself. They do this to save space.
  • camera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment