Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can i play high definition video in my pc without changing my video card?

the video is having trouble coping with the audio. are there any video editor to create a lower resolution or definiton?How can i play high definition video in my pc without changing my video card?
This may or may not help, but try VLC... It's an open-source video player... I sometimes have trouble playing certain videos in Windows Media Player on my one computer (with a decent video card), but VLC plays them with no problem.

If that doesn't work, then you can use Super 漏 to convert it.

Both programs are free.How can i play high definition video in my pc without changing my video card?
You could try a video converter program there are several in: http://www.download.com but if your PC is too slow for High def video chances are it will take way too long to convert the files to lower resolution.
For the best performance, it is recommended that you get a new video card. It takes the strain off the CPU, see.



The motherboard also plays a part in the playback of HD video. They decode the sound, as the audio chip is integrated with it. You may need a sound card (compatible with HD, of course) to get better effects.



Supply us with system specifications next time. Would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment