Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I change my integrated video card?

I have a acer aspire 5100 laptop and want to get a better video card but mine is integrated and I only have a pc slot type II open. Is it possible to get a better video card in here? and if so, how?How do I change my integrated video card?
Nope.



Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there is nothing you can do about the video adapter that is currently installed on the machine.



90% of laptops cannot have their video adapters upgraded.



The 10% that can are the large, desktop replacement laptops that usually run upwards of $2000us.How do I change my integrated video card?
Since it is a laptop your only option is to use your pc slot. However i have never seen a pcmcia vido card. The only thing I have ever seen that is close is a tv tuner card, which isn't a viseo card.
you will need to replace the whole motherboard if you replace the video card because its integrated to the mother.
Just buy a new laptop for your desire great video graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment