Sunday, November 14, 2010

I want to change my video card, help?

K so I have 2 computers, the one I'm using right now has ATI Radeon XPRESS 200 and the other computer has nVIDIA GeForce 6100, I'm planing to sell my other computer but I want to change the video card before selling it. My computer is an eMachine (T6410 )with 1.37GB of RAM, how can I check if nVIDIA GeForce 6100 will work on my computer properly and how can I install it?I want to change my video card, help?
Well for one thing its just a machine. Most video cards are plug and play. Turn the machines off at the power sorce on the back of the tower and change them. It will either work or it wont. ^_^ Windows will install a driver for it however I would recommed you update the driver asap. Good luck ...I want to change my video card, help?
you take the card out of one computer and place it in the orther one then you install the drivers for the video card your need the driver cd or the drivers software from the internet can you take the both cards out ?
Go to nVidia's support site, find the proper card, and check out the link.



http://www.nvidia.com/object/support_aic.html
  • sky broadband sagem router wont connect
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment