Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Is it possible to change the Graphics Card / Video card in the .....?

HP TouchSmart IQ500 Series?



I wanted to get a better one than the best one possible in the customization, which is a...



512MB NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GS HD



How can I change the stock one to one I buy from the store?



I haven't bought the desktop yet, but don't know if I should get that one, listed above, or a better one from the store.Is it possible to change the Graphics Card / Video card in the .....?
I wouldn't buy the touch smart. 1 I don't believe you will be able to change it out, 2 This is a new style of desktop that hasn't been out very long, 3 If something goes out from what I have heard you pretty much junk it as it would cost more than what you could buy a new one for to have it fixed.



If you plan on spending that kind of money, take a look at the link below. It is an HP Pavilion You can choose between Nvidia or Radeon. Personally I prefer Radeon, have used Nvidia before, ever since I have switched to ATI there is no turning back.



And last, the touchscreen just doesn't strike me as a good gaming computer. It strikes me as more of a business machine than anything. But, take a look at the link, you have several option to go with on this machine



And I would go with the SoundBlaster XFi choice on the sound card.Is it possible to change the Graphics Card / Video card in the .....?
dont get it!! i would personally go with a dell because i think that they have much better quality laptops and they have better upgrade parts...you could get a much better video card in a dell and you would probably spend less because you wouldn't be buying 2 (one in the laptop and another better one from the store)

GO WITH DELL!!
The 9600 is one of the best ones out there, and no, you cannot upgrade to a better one. They are usually embedded in the motherboard unlike regular desktops.

There are only two card that are better, do you really need it that much? Either choose a regular desktop or go with looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment