Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Can I change my Inspiron 1420 Video Card? Cost? Time? please help!?

Can I change my Inspiron 1420 Video card to a 128MB NVIDIA庐 GeForce庐 8400M GS ?

How much do you think it will cost?

Please help me!

What do I need to do such thing? just call them or I have to take my laptop to some place or what?

Will this card run games like The Sims 2? thanks!Can I change my Inspiron 1420 Video Card? Cost? Time? please help!?
Laptops have integrated video cards, so the short answer is probably not. They are not like PC's that can have component level upgrades. It's mostly an all or nothing shot. Now there are certain components that can be updated such as RAM, processor, and video ram, but it's not likely that you will be able to upgrade the video on your laptop. But Dell will be able to give you a more definitive answer if you give them a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment