Sunday, November 14, 2010

Can I change my video card?

I have a HP G62 Notebook PC with a Intel (R) Graphics Media Accelerator HD.



When I search HP G62 Notebook's all the other have a 4 characer thing after G62 like G62-100b but I can't find where to see that so if that's needed I would appreciate if someone could tell me how t0 find it. (it's not under model in system properties)



if this changes anything I need a card that can play Mass Effect 2Can I change my video card?
No! You DONT have a video card in a notebook. You have a graphics processor on the motherboard. You want better graphics, you buy a new pcCan I change my video card?
You cannot change notebook video cards.



You used too in certain laptops but they stopped allowing you to do it many years ago.
From my experience, Laptops have always been not upgradable. Due to the miniature size, its system other than ram is premake. so upgrading would usually be impossible unless its a kind of portable desktop that some company might have made...

No comments:

Post a Comment