Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hi, I am looking to upgrade my video card for gaming. I currently have a Nvidia gforce 6100 nforce 430 card.?

My computer is an Acer T180 Athalon 64X2 4200ghz. I've changed video cards before so I know how to do it, but I'm not too good with finding compatibility and such. The current card is shared memory from what I understand, but it seems to be built into the motherboard. What do you guys think is the best way to upgrade this system for gaming?Hi, I am looking to upgrade my video card for gaming. I currently have a Nvidia gforce 6100 nforce 430 card.?
You can purchase a card at the site below:



http://www.gamegiants.net/index.php?cPat



You want to make sure the card matches your slot on your motherboard. You are right to avoid cards that share system memory. The best deals for the money now are the nvidia 7900 series cards.Hi, I am looking to upgrade my video card for gaming. I currently have a Nvidia gforce 6100 nforce 430 card.?
add mods to it
Remember to disable the onboard video in the bios when you install the new card, and to unplug the monitor from the onboard vga port and into the new card output.

No comments:

Post a Comment