Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can I change my computer's PCI video card to PCI Express in the BIOS Settings?

I have a PCI Express video card on my computer that is set as PCI. How do I change it to PCI Express in the BIOS Settings?How can I change my computer's PCI video card to PCI Express in the BIOS Settings?
your BIOS has set your graphics to PCIe ... it's a BIOS ... it's not like they have GB of storage to work with ... so they leave off the ';e'; ... if it's working .... leave it alone before you break itHow can I change my computer's PCI video card to PCI Express in the BIOS Settings?
Not every BIOS is the same. They make severe changes in navigation sometimes, just between revisions of the same BIOS.



You did not provide any specific information on what kind and version BIOS you have, or even the make and model of your computer so me or someone else could find out.



So, jump into your bios, and look for the setting that pertains to which video is accessed at start up. This setting takes many many different forms, but is usually found in ';advanced chipset settings'; if you have that option. Then again, it could be anywhere.
Bios's are diffrent so i dont no if ur Bios can do that Whats ur bios Virson?
cant do it pci and pci-e are diffrent
You cant change it. PCI and PCI-E are TOTALLY different.

No comments:

Post a Comment