Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I change my Video Card?

Is there a free and easy way to change it? How?How do I change my Video Card?
a video card is not a program, i hope you know this. there is no way to change it for free unless you steal one. you will need to buy a video card that is compatible with your mother board. then you need to open your pc and swich out the old video card located in a pci slot and put the new one in. then you will need to install the drivers for that card, sometimes you need to do this in reverse order. hope this helps.How do I change my Video Card?
if you're talking about the laptop Video Card

then i think you can't

because i never heard of any laptop that can change the video card



but with the Desktop computer

then it's pretty easy (on some computer you can't change it but you can add a new video card)



open up the CPU



find the Card that plug in with your Desktop cable



unplug the cable

remove the card

buy a new one that fit



plug it in



done

No comments:

Post a Comment