Saturday, November 13, 2010

How to change my video card?

I want to buy modern warfare 2 for my computer. The game requires Pixel Shader version 3.0, I have 2.0. Also it requires Vertex Shader version 3.0, I have 2.0. Can I change the parts of the video card or should I buy a new/good one? Which kind?How to change my video card?
You need to buy a new video card, find out what sort of connections your motherboard uses, and purchase a new card, I recommend purchasing the best video card possible so that you don't need to upgrade it again in a year, and, according to Futuremark (benchmarks), the best card is ATI radeon hd 5770, and it will only set you back 180 dollars.How to change my video card?
nowww idk about this pixel shader to much but if i was you i would buy a whole new video card since games become more demanding everyday.. get a new one and up to date if you have the money and that way you should be good for about another 2 to 3 years.... or so haha



good luck

FYI. The game is AMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment