Sunday, November 14, 2010

Is it possible to change my video card?

i currently went to systemrequirementslab.com (site to check if your system has enough capability to run certain games) and my system failed because my video card isnt good enough to run Call of duty World at War



';Minimum: Shader 3.0 or better, 256MB Nvidia GeForce 6600GT/ATI Radeon 1600XT or better

You Have: Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family ()';



is it possible for me to replace my card and how much do you think its going to cost? and how can i replace it? thx in advance..Is it possible to change my video card?
If you have a desktop it will be eaiser. It may cost from 100-500 in general, I don't know exactly, and I think you have to change it by putting it in, which may be a problem is you are using a laptop.Is it possible to change my video card?
if you tell us what model your computer is or if you know what your motherboard is that would greatly help as for how much gpu cards cost as little as 35 to as much as 400 it all depends on what you want to do with it and what kind of games you are going to play
http://www.pricewatch.com/video_cards/ look here and see if they have the card that will work for your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment