Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to i change the setting back to run my new video card on my pc.?

I installed a video card a couple of years ago on my pc and now it went back to the old card. because the screen size looks total diffent from before. I installed this old game on the pc, so i think it ste the setting to run on the old card. Does any one know how to get the old card back running?How to i change the setting back to run my new video card on my pc.?
right click on an empty spot on the desktop. click on properties. then click on settings and change the settings back

How to i change the setting back to run my new video card on my pc.?
1) make sure you have the proper drivers for your video card (go to the makers site to download)



2) Go to bios and make sure its not running the integrated graphics card

No comments:

Post a Comment