Tuesday, November 16, 2010

If my video card doesn't play a video game will adding RAM help?

I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop. It currently has an Intel X3100 Accelerated Video graphics card. This does NOT run my Sims 2 game. I don't want to buy a new laptop and I've been told I can't change the video card in this one. I currently have 3 GB of RAM (a 2GB stick and a 1GB stick). Will buying a 2GB stick to replace the 1GB stick help run my game at all? Does anyone have any other suggestions for how to run this game on this laptop? PLEASE HELP!! I REALLY WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME!!If my video card doesn't play a video game will adding RAM help?
Nope you already have plenty of ram, problem is the graphics card.If my video card doesn't play a video game will adding RAM help?
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/ref
sorry but more ram then neccesary and for you not to be able to play sims 2 your video card must be 32mb which is very bad its just not gonna work

No comments:

Post a Comment