Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hello, there is problem with my video card(replaced it while ago),computer will freeze, especially when gaming?

Never happened before when I changed video card to ati radeon 9550 rv350, before that i had intergrated video, im quite sure I have right drivers..

Let me know how I can help with info..Hello, there is problem with my video card(replaced it while ago),computer will freeze, especially when gaming?
You may have an infinite loop problem that some users have with ATI video cards. Look at your event viewer and see if there is an error message regarding ATI video driver, infinite loop.

I would suggest getting an NVidia card. That ATI card was in it's prime back in 2004, any GeForce 6000 series or higher would perform just as well. Check your local craigslist, probably cost you no more than $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment